What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Appliances that are included in the sale
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
- Visible Structural Items
- Radon Testing (available for an additional fee of $100)
Home Inspection Reports
I will prepare your Home Inspection Reports with easy-to-read details on:
- The condition of every major component from the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures necessary
- What to watch out for
- Helpful home preservation tips
- Safety concerns
- Radon Testing (if requested for an additional fee)
- And much more!
I will review the details of what I found with you to make sure you understand everything and answer any remaining questions you may have.
- Radon is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer in the US, next to smoking.
- The US Surgeon General recommends that all homes be tested for radon.
- The US EPA attributes 22,000 deaths each year to radon-induced lung cancer.